Sunday, February 18, 2018

Week Six Prompt Response

To promote romance I think a creative display would help garner interest in the romance genre. Having both works of fiction, non-fiction, as well as movies, audio books and cds could help draw in patrons who maybe would not want to pick up a romance novel but instead might consider an audio book, etc. Most of the displays in my local library focus on one option, for instance, there would only be fiction books on the display or just movies, but by having a variety of options it might not only promote the romance genre but catch the attention of more patrons because it is something different from what they normally see in the library. Including props or interesting pictures or quotes could help make the display stand out as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a great idea! Incorporating different formats is always a great idea to widen the appeal. Full points!

    ReplyDelete

Week 16 Prompt

How reading and books have changed for me since I was a child: Ebooks are one of the biggest changes since I was a child. My parents made ...